As one of the most vital healthcare domains, Obstetrics & Gynaecology requires a wide range of approaches with the patient, that go beyond the purely physical assessment of the disease or condition to view the emotional, psychological and mental requirements of the patient.
The issues of pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive abilities, and the health of the reproductive organs, are central to an individual’s sense of self, purpose and happiness.
Our team of experts provides world-class medical care and is committed to meeting the patient’s multi-dimensional needs in a safe, supportive and a highly confidential treatment environment. Our nurses and doctors place patient satisfaction, comfort and trust as top priorities and make every effort to make the patient’s family be assured that they are in safe hands.
The department offers the following services:
- Prenatal counselling.
- Antenatal counselling and follow-up.
- Care of pregnant women from early pregnancy until delivery.
- Postnatal services, contraception and cervical Smear.
- Management of abnormal cervical smear (Pap smear).
- Transvaginal/transabdominal ultrasound.
- Family planning, IUD insertion & removal.
- Infertility & reproductive disorders treatment.
- Diagnoses and management of PCOS.
- Diagnosis and management of heavy and abnormal vaginal bleeding.
- Operative surgery: laparotomy, myomectomy, ovariectomy, ovarian cystectomy.
- D&C, Polypectomy.
- Repair of uterovaginal prolapse.
- Management for ectopic pregnancy.
- Aesthetic gynaecology: perineorrhaphy and labiaplasty.
- Sexual and reproductive health.
- Diagnoses and management of gynaecological infections, sexually transmitted diseases.