The ENT department at IBO offers a wide spectrum of ear, nose and throat treatments, from general conditions such as tonsillitis, snoring, nasal obstruction to specialized care for hearing and balance disorders, advanced ear and nasal surgery, voice issues and sleep apnea issues. Using advanced, state-of-the-art techniques, and equipped with the latest medical knowledge and innovative approaches, our specialist and sub-specialist expertise is employed in the assessment, diagnosis and treatment of patients to lead to the most positive outcomes.
We also offer a comprehensive pediatric ENT medical service, treating all conditions affecting the ear, nose, throat, head, and neck. This also includes hearing testing, hearing rehabilitation and allergy evaluations.
Our ENT treatments cover:
- External and middle ear infections; cleaning and wax removal; hearing loss and problems with balance or vertigo.
- Nasal problems, such as sinusitis, blocked nose, allergic rhinitis.
- OP procedures such as ENT foreign body removal, nose-bleed control, ear cleaning, nasal endoscopy, video laryngoscopy.
- Ear surgery such as myringotomy grommets, tympanoplasty, mastoidectomy, etc.
- Endoscopic Sinus and Nasal surgery (septoplasty, turbinate surgery, FESS, etc.)
- Coblation-assisted surgery that includes tonsillectomy, adenoidectomy (endoscopic and curette), turbinate reduction and more.
- Throat problems including voice issues and tonsillitis.
- Snoring or obstructive sleep apnea.